Buying and selling your home
If you are buying or selling your home, our conveyancing solicitors can help.
Our Property team is led by David Fraser, who has over 30 years of experience dealing with residential and commercial property. Our expertise is recognized by our accreditation by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
Our deep roots in the local area mean we have strong links with the local estate agents and a good working knowledge of the local property market (Abergavenny, Crickhowell and mid Wales including Brecon, Talgarth, the South Wales Valleys, Newport and Cardiff and Herefordshire in the other direction). This means we can provide a service that regional or national firms cannot offer. However, we regularly act on property transactions out of the area across Wales and England, including London and the Home Counties.
What you can expect
We commit to:
- advise you with care, expertise and local knowledge;
- be approachable, responsive and keep you informed each step of the way;
- act efficiently and quickly; and
- be clear about the costs.
How we can help with your other property needs
As well as sales and purchases of homes, we also advise on a wide range of other property transactions, including:
- Buying and selling buy to let properties, and other investments
- New mortgages, re-mortgaging and redeeming existing mortgages
- Gifts of property and transfers of equity
- Property ownership for charitable institutions
- Shared ownership/shared equity schemes and some Help to Buy Schemes
- Extending an existing lease and/or buying a freehold
- Residential tenancies, Assured Shorthold Tenancies, Licences to Occupy and all related Landlord and Tenant services
- Equity Release Schemes